Easy access to Hishino Onsen Tokiwakan from the metropolitan area. Free courtesy lifts are available from the nearest station, Komoro Station.
Access by train（Free courtesy lifts are available from the nearest station, Komoro Station, to our ryokan.）
- ◆ From Tokyo (Route 1)
- Tokyo → [Hokuriku Shinkansen] → Sakudaira → [Free courtesy lift leaves at 14:35] → Tokiwakan
- ◆ From Tokyo (Route 2)
- Tokyo → [Hokuriku Shinkansen] → Karuizawa → [Shinano Railway] → Komoro Station → [Free courtesy lift leaves at 14:55] → Tokiwakan
- ◆ From Nagoya
- Nagoya → [Chuo Line] → Shinonoi → [Shinano Railway] → Komoro Station → [Free courtesy lift leaves at 14:55] → Tokiwakan
- ◆ From Kanazawa
- Kanazawa → [Hokuriku Shinkansen] → Sakudaira → [Free courtesy lift leaves at 14:35] → Tokiwakan
*On the return journey, the free courtesy lift leaves Tokiwakan at 10:00. Bound for Sakudaira Station via Komoro Station.
Access by expressway bus
- ◆ From Tokyo
- Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal → [JR Bus] → Komoro Station
Access by car
- ◆ From Joshin-Etsu Expressway
- 15 minutes from Komoro I.C.
Access by taxi
- ◆ From Komoro Station
- 15 minutes from Komoro Station The fare is about 2,200 yen
Accommodation Guests' Right to Terminate Agreements
- 1. A guest may terminate an Accommodation Agreement by notifying the ryokan or hotel directly.
- 2. In the event that a guest terminates an Accommodation Agreement in whole or in part for reasons attributable to him or herself, the ryokan or hotel shall charge a cancellation fee as indicated in the table below.
- 3. The ryokan or hotel may deem an Accommodation Agreement to have been terminated by the guest if the guest has not arrived by 8 p.m. on the day of the stay without notifying the ryokan or hotel, or, in the event that the guest has notified the hotel or ryokan of an anticipated late arrival time, if he or she has not arrived by two hours after the said time.
|Day when notification of termination of Agreements is received|
|No-show||On the day||Day before||2 days before||3 days before||5 days before||6 days before||7 days before||8 days before||14 days before||15 days before||30 days before|
|Number of guests in the Agreement||Up to 14 persons||100%||100%||50%||30%||30%|
|15 to 30 persons||100%||100%||50%||30%||30%||30%|
|31 to 100 persons||100%||100%||80%||50%||30%||30%||20%||20%||10%||10%|
|101 persons of more||100%||100%||80%||50%||50%||30%||30%||30%||15%||15%||10%||10%|
※Please scroll sideways
- ※ Percentages are the percentage of the accommodation fee which will be charged as the cancellation fee.
- ※ In the event that the number of days in an Agreement is shortened, the ryokan or hotel shall charge a cancellation fee for one day (the first day) regardless of the number of days by which the stay is shortened.
- ※ In the event that a part of a group guest (15 or more persons) terminates an Agreement, the ryokan or hotel will not charge a part of the cancellation fee equivalent to termination by 10% of the number of guests in the Agreement (rounded up if there is a fractional part) 10 days before the day of the stay (or on the day that notification of termination is received if this is later than 10 days before the day of the stay).